Sunday, November 11, 2012

Where Have I Been the Last Few Days?

I've been on my flippin' iPhone.

These things are the devil. I have been ridiculously absorbed in the phenomenon that is the iPhone.
I've been going "free app" crazy and playing ridiculous games. One in particular is the My Little Pony game app. (Of course!) It's not a bad game, but since all of my friends hate MLP, I have no one's Ponyville to visit, so I'm just sitting here collecting coins. Now it's boring.

Saturday we went to the Discovery Center in Springfield. I love when the kids get to go to educational places to have fun, but by the time Josh and I got home, we were crabby and exhausted!





My niece, Cassie about to be nommed

Sofie trying on "alien eyes"
This morning I've lost my husband to the deer woods. He came home from Wal-Mart last night and was acting kind of cagey. I asked what he had bought and he said, "nothing". I pushed farther and he said, "I have a deer call and a bottle of pee in here! Okay?!" Of course then we cracked up laughing. He left here at about four this morning, but then an hour and a half later I got a text from our friend, Lisa (he's hunting on her land) that asked where he was. I started panicking because he should have been there already. I don't know if you guys do this, but when I don't hear from Josh or I can't get a hold of him, my mind goes straight to the worst things. "Is he dead? Was it a wreck?! Did he get lost in the woods? Was he really going hunting?"

It's stupid, guys! I do this ALL the time. It turns out he was just asleep in the car outside. I hope he doesn't fall asleep in the woods.

So, that's where  I've been.
Happy whatever-ing!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment