Wednesday, January 9, 2013

To Josh ~ Love, Me

Josh-

It's our lucky number, babe! Of course I could never tell you in text just how much I love you. I can only show you for the rest of our lives.

You're it for me.
You've ruined me and spoiled me.
You've picked me up when I've fallen.
You've prayed for me when I didn't have the strength.
You've calmed me when I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You've loved me regardless of how mad you may have been in that moment.
You've pushed me to find my dream, then you whole-heartedly supported that dream- regardless of how many times that dream has changed.
You've made me laugh.
You've made me think.

You have made me into who I am today. You have never let me quit. You've have made me a better person. As cheesy as it sounds, you absolutely complete me. Without you, I'd be lost and wandering through this life. I turn to you for back up, for comfort, for wisdom. It's scary to think of where I would be in life had I never met you.

You saved me.

I thank you for that.

2008- with a brand new Sawyer

2008- with Sawyer


Halloween- 2009




Maternity pictures


New Years eve - 2012





Happy anniversary.

I love you.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment