Monday, August 5, 2013

The Doomed Herbs

Yep, I planted some herbs on a whim yesterday. I call them "doomed" because I have a tendency to kill plants.

I literally almost killed our aloe plants. Those are hard to kill, y'all. 

I'm so tired of not having fresh herbs on hand and I like to dry my own herbs in the kitchen. It makes me feel like I have the kitchen out of The Good Witch movies. 
If you haven't watched The Good Witch movies on the Hallmark Channel, please do so. I LOVE them and are a requirement to start my Fall. 

Anyways...
Here the herbs are on day one. I'll do weekly updates for your comic relief to see (if they even grow) how quickly I kill them. 

Let's go on an adventure together!

And don't forget to like my page on Facebook to get new posts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment