Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lazy, crazy Sunday


So this is what I'm doing this morning. 
Yes, that is a Jack Skellington coffee mug that Josh got for me a few birthdays ago. I like to use it on drill weekends cause, well, I'm a sap and I miss him. 

Call me romantic. 

I was planning on trying to go to church with just me and the kids, but in all honesty, we're new to this church and I've never taken the kids by myself. 

Call me a wuss. 

So we're reading the bible here at home today and talking about the kid's bible stories. 

We've been getting a super abnormal amount of rain lately, which means the lawn needs mowed like crazy. However, since it can't help raining at least once a day, they yard never dries so I can mow it. It's a viscous cycle. I may attempt to mow this afternoon when we get back from my dad's house. 

Also on my list for this afternoon is climbing the Neighbor's apple tree (chill, no one lives there and free fruit should never go to waste) and get some apples to make and can some apple pie filling. I bought and Amish cookbook a few months back and I'm dying to try some of the recipes, although it seems like I've lost my cooking touch recently. 
I've had more meals bomb than succeed. Oh well, practice makes perfect. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow night because we have some adventures planned and of course I'll want to share. 

Don't forget to like my page on Facebook! 

Happy Sunday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment