Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Year of Pinterest #1- Hiding that ugly modem and router

One of my biggest pet peeves in my living room was our ugly router and modem that sat atop our china cabinet. 

Here is this huge, beautiful cabinet filled with carnival glass, yet the only thing I  ever saw was the blinking lights of the router and modem. 

I had come across this tip on Pinterest yesterday and knew I had to give it a whirl. 


I couldn't bring myself to tear up any of the books we have, so I used dust covers instead. 
I have a tendency to trash book covers (I feel they take away from the actual book for some reason and at my house they get ripped quickly anyways) but I still had these two (because they were Josh's).

So on I slapped them...


Quick, painless, and no more blinky lights. In the future, I'll get prettier ones, but these will do for now. 
I placed more books on top of the cabinet so these two wouldn't be so lonely. 

There you have it... Camo success! 


No comments:

Post a Comment