Monday, March 26, 2012

Strawberry Planter Kitchen Organizer

So, I'm going to be doing some crafty blogs for a lil' bit seeing as how that's where all of my extra time has been spent as of late.

I figured I would start with a project I did a couple of years ago. My utensil drawer was WAY too full but I was out of any extra space to store them anywhere else. I suddenly remember one of those old strawberry planters with the multi-level holes to plant in.



Here's what they look like.
I thought to myself, "Oh my gosh! That would be perfect for all of the different utensils that I have!"


I scrubbed it up and applied some red Rustoleum spray paint. After a couple of hours, this was the result.
  
                                                
Perfect for all different sizes, shapes, and kinds of utensils.





 
 So, there you have it. A super easy, organizers dream.

Enjoy,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment