Monday, January 9, 2012

We're Still Havin' fun, and You're Still the One

This post title pretty much sums up how I feel about my marriage.

 Mind you, it's not been an easy road.( Is it ever? That would be boring.) However, I can honestly say that my husband makes me laugh at least once a day, and I could never imagine anyone else in his spot.

Every year there's always a discussion about how we made it another year and we made it through the hardships of said year. This year has been no different.

 I was going to do  this project for our anniversary, but time slipped away from me and it didn't get done. I was going to tell him 52 reasons I loved him, but all he's going to get is 21. (Hey, I had kids screaming at me while I was making the list. Don't judge.)




                                              The 21 Reasons I Love You

 1. You have faith.

2. My family adores you.

3. You're the kind of dad to our kids that I've always wanted for my kids.

4. You've always been faithful to me in every single way.

5. You completely understand me... and don't judge me for it.

6. You won't let me pump the gas.

7. You want to teach our son to be the man that you are.

8. You gave me our babies.

9. You trust me.

10. You made me believe in God again.

11.You've helped me heal.


12. You believe in me, and in turn, made me believe in myself.


13.You tear up with me when a song about sons or daughters comes on the radio.


14.You're EXTREMELY easy on the eyes. (Thank God, because I don't want to live the rest of my life with my eyes hurting.)


15. You. Are. A. Dork. And I love it.


16. Your voice is unbelievable. ( He sang Brian McKnight's Back At One to me over the phone when he was in AIT, and it sounded better than the original. I cried.)


17. You are an amazing provider for your family, and I'm able to stay home with our kids because of it. 


18.You've worked full-time and gone to school full-time  for 5 years- and have never complained about it. 


19. The safest I ever feel is when you hug me.


20. Looking into your eyes makes me feel like I'm home.


21. You picked me to get to experience your love every single day.


There you have it. 21 reasons why I'm so blessed.


I heard this song the other day, and it just fit us so well that I have to share it.

 Happy anniversary, Josh. I love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment