Thursday, May 8, 2014

Things I'm Obsessed With: YouTube Edition




Source



Hey, friends!

I've recently become quite obsessed with YouTube. Before this last month, I've purely used YouTube to find episodes of the Golden Girls, craft tutorials, but mainly for music.

Recently YouTube put out a mass marketing campaign advertising vlogger channels and fortunately two of those women were Bethany Mota  and Rosina Pasino.

Well, let me tell you, friends, I'm a television connoisseur (meaning I like to sit in pajamas and watch television while shoving my face full of food), so I know what good watching is (note: The Golden Girls).





First up we have Bethany Mota:



Source

When I watched the first video of hers, I immediately thought that I was way too old to be watching her channel. I didn't understand her style, but her attitude just pulled me in. She's so upbeat and she helped me remember that I can like neon lamps and cute purse swag even at 27.
I especially love her roomspiration videos because it gives me a million ideas for Sofia's room!
I've been watching her videos all day and it's become something that Sofia and I bond over. She loves, loves, loves, make up and pretty stuff, so she gets excited to watch Bethany.

If you would like to visit her vlog, check it out here.







Next is Rosana Pasino (host of Nerdy Nummies):

Source
Can I just say that I LOVE this woman with all of my nerdy heart?! Y'all, her channel on YouTube is home to some of THE coolest nerdy foods ever! And she's hilarious to watch. I may just be saying this because time and time again people have said she reminded them of me (which must mean I'm awesome).
In all seriousness, the ease of her food projects is easy mode and they turn out looking phenomenal.
May I personally recommend the Muppet episode? We've watched that episode too many times to count.

If you wish to check out her channel, here is her channel!
(You won't be sorry)






Up next is Courtney Joseph with Women Living Well ministries:

Source
I stumbled upon this ministry last year and it's encouraged me so immensely. Courtney is most assuredly old fashioned when it comes to marriage and the roles of men and women, but hey, so am I! 

She is also a co-founder of Good Morning girls, which is another encouraging ministry who put out some extremely-easy-to-relate-to bible studies.

My perspective on so many things has changed thanks to this ministry. It's helped my parenting and marriage immensely as well as helped me to understand key parts of the Bible better.

Give 'em a look-see!

Women Living Well channel here.
Good Morning Girls channel here.





And last but not least is Mama Natural:


Source

Okay, I love this woman! She tells it like it is about being a crunchy mama. She's definitely more extreme than I am, but she just blows me away with information every single episode. If you're one of my peeps who are looking to educate yourself on clean, natural living, this is where you start. She explains everything so well and clearly. Love, love, love her!

Check out her channel here.

Well, friends, this wraps up this edition.
If you have any other ideas for the "Things I'm Obsessed With" series, let me know in the comments!

Also, follow me on Facebook here!

Happy Thursday, lovies!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment